T4 Contributor Training and Resources
We've concluded meetups for this semester, but we will be back soon. In the meantime visit this page for resources.
- T4 Image Guide
Can't quite remember the slider dimensions?
All T4 image dimensions are in one place.
- T4 Tips
See all your frequently asked questions answered
- Join The T4 Contributor Community
- Book A One-one T4 Training Session
One-on-one training sessions are catered to you
DEMO - CONTRIBUTOR BASICS (VIEW VIDEO)
Basics+, Links, Media Library, Resizing Images - This session covers the basics of image editing, adding web links, using the media library, and more.
DEMO - Shortcuts, Snippets, Oh My (VIEW VIDEO)
Learn tips and tricks for formatting your page content using special classes and useful HTML code snippets.
Q&A - ADDING NON-GOOGLE CALENDAR EVENTS (VIEW VIDEO)
DEMO - Accessibility and Tools for Content Producers (VIEW VIDEO)
Get a basic overview of accessibility and tools you can use immediately to optimize your content.
- TRAINING AND WEBINARS
- Accessibility Strategies for Online Communications with Diana,Tennille and Al Documents, Video, Web
- UF Accessibility Awareness Course
- Webinar: UF/IFAS Web Accessibility What You Need To Know
- Linked In Learning: Creating Accessible PDFs
- Make your Word documents accessible to people with disabilities (microsoft.com
- ACCESSIBILITY CHEAT SHEETS & QUICK GUIDES
- Accessibility Cheat Sheet
- Accessibility Quick Guide for Writers and Editors
- Quick Tips: For Your Websites -Alt tags, tables and images
- Five point checklist included that gives a quick answer on when and when not to add Alternative Text
- UF/IFAS Color Guide
- WEBAIM: Contrast Checker
- WCAG Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- UF EIT accessibility compliance
- UF Electronic Information Technology (EIT) Accessibility Policy
- UF/IFAS Communications IDEA Checklist by Industry
- OTHER RESOURCES