UF/IFAS Web Services oversees the UF/IFAS homepage, along with other critical UF/IFAS websites. Additionally, we provide resources, strategic planning, and consulting to the UF/IFAS community for teaching, research, and Extension. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can help you with your next web initiative.
UF/IFAS Web Services offers assistance with web design, web traffic analysis, web writing, and recommendations for your existing websites.
Our Latest TERMINALFOUR Launch
For technical assistance or questions about your website contact:
*Copyright law protects the owner of creative materials from unauthorized use of his or her work. U.S. copyright laws protect literary works, musical or sound recordings, and pictorial or graphical designs. Prior to using any creative works that do not belong to the University of Florida, please make sure you have the proper license and/or permission from the owner of those works.
- Web Pricing
For pricing information contact Dr. Tennille L. Herron, Web Services Team Manager
352-294-3310. Our services are generally free for all IFAS departments.
- Web Team
- Tennille L. Herron, Web Services Team Manager
- Yiqi Gao, Web Application Developer
- Jennifer Hugus, Web Developer
- Darshee Reshamwala, Web Intern
- Policies and Guidelines
- IFAS IT
These are services that UF/IFAS Communications Web Services DOES NOT provide.
IFAS IT can help you with any of the following:
- DHCP Reservation Request
- File Restoration
- Gatorlink Account (Change/Remove/Disable)
- Requesting an IFAS E-mail box
- Email Client Configuration
- UF/IFAS Mobile App lists
- Request a domain name (URL) before you apply:
- Site Name Change
- Request Access to URCHIN Website Statistics
Note: The IFAS Webteam can assist with Google Analytics
- Website help (technical problems accessing a website)
- Security: Antivirus